Arkamin Tablet is available with a prescription. The blood vessels are at ease when this medicine is consumed. It helps reduce the blood pressure.
It is a medicine that treats hypertension. The doctor deems this medication safe for use.
The patient’s medical history, age, and gender are determining factors when we discuss the dosage.
WAY OF ADMINISTRATION:
Administer Clonidine Tablet by mouth after food. The doctor specifies the dosage instructions and the course duration. Stick to the prescribed dose and do not consume more than required.
This medicine is taken at the same time every day for consistency.
The doctor is informed of all the patient’s details.
The side effects result because of improper use of Arkamin Tablet. They are divided according to the occurrence and severity. Some are rare and some are common. They include:
- Dry mouth
- Erectile dysfunction
An inconsistent or stopping of the intake of this medication results in more unwanted side effects. Consult the physician.
Arkamin Tablet is available in 100mg for treating hypertension. The doctor is aware of the disease and gives the medicine accordingly.
Avoid skipping any Clonidine 100 mcg Tablet doses. The missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember.
Skip the missing dose if it is time for your next one. Do not take two doses together.
- Arkamin Tablet should not be taken by children below the age of 18. There is no data to support the effectiveness of this medicine on children below 18.
- Until you are confident that you can do something safely, avoid operating machinery, driving, or doing anything else that requires attention to detail or clear vision. Limit your cocktail consumption.
- Caution is exercised in patients with kidney disease and heart disease.
- Pregnant women should visit the doctor before taking this medicine.
- Withdrawal symptoms may result if the abrupt withdrawal happens.
Clonidine Tablet interacts with other drugs available on the market. The doctor mentions that drugs should not be mixed.
The following medications interact with Arkamin Tablet:
It includes illness interactions as well. Depression and Hypotension interact with Arkamin Tablet.
There are major, minor, and severe interactions reported after the intake of this medication. It is the responsibility of the patient to research this.
Clonidine and Hydrochlorothiazide are the main ingredients of this medication.