Avodart 0.5 is utilized in men to treat an extended prostate (harmless prostatic hyperplasia-BPH). It works by decreasing the size of the extended prostate. This assists with letting symptoms free from BPH like trouble in starting the progression of pee, feeble stream, and the need to pee much of the time or desperately (counting during the late evening). It might likewise lessen the requirement for medical procedure to treat BPH. Dutasteride isn’t endorsed for anticipation of prostate disease. It might marginally expand the gamble of fostering an intense type of prostate disease.
WAY OF ADMINISTRATION:
Avodart 0.5mg is a prescription medicine administered with the doctor’s instructions, or read user leaflet. Usually, it is recommended to take it orally, with or without food; but taking it empty stomach may give you stomach irritation and medicine will also not work well so, better to take it with food. Don’t cut, bite, or triturate the Capsule.
Every person may experience different side effects, depending on dose and frequency.
Here is a list of a few common side effects:
- Light sensitivity
- Blurred vision
Insure with your specialist about the ingredients present in this formulation if you are allergic to it then he will suggest which is suitable for you.
Here are some rare severe side effects:
- High BP
- Trouble in breathing
The dose of Avodart 0.5 mg completely depends upon the patient’s condition and disease. Usually, it is twice a day after a meal, but it’s not the same for everyone. So, it is better to connect with the physician for proper proportion.
Store at room temperature.
Avoid youngsters and pets.
- Prior to taking dutasteride, let your primary care physician or drug specialist know if you are oversensitive to it; or then again assuming that you have some other sensitivities. This item might contain dormant fixings, which can cause hypersensitive responses or different issues. Converse with your drug specialist for additional subtleties.
- Prior to utilizing Avodart 0.5mg, tell your primary care physician or drug specialist your clinical history.
- Prior to having a medical procedure, enlighten your primary care physician or dental specialist concerning every one of the items you use (counting professionally prescribed drugs, nonprescription medications, and natural items).
- Try not to give blood while you are taking this prescription and for somewhere around a half year after you quit taking it. This will forestall the chance of your blood being given to a pregnant lady.
- This medicine ought not be utilized in that frame of mind, during pregnancy or bosom taking care of. It might hurt an unborn or bosom taking care of child. Counsel your primary care physician for additional subtleties.
Avodart 0.5mg may interacts with following drugs:
|Active ingredients||Inactive ingredients|
|Dutasteride||Colloidal silicon dioxide,ethylcellulose, hydrogenated castor oil, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, mannitol, Microcrystalline cellulose, povidone|