A medication for alleviating pain is Diclofenac Sodium 75mg Injection. It is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and acute musculoskeletal injuries that cause pain, edema, stiffness, and joint pain. It is administered when oral delivery is not practicable.
A medical expert administers diclofenac sodium injection. One should not self-administer. Call the doctor immediately if you experience any side effects from an injection, such as pain, swelling, or redness.
The side effects of this injection are nausea, limb pain, and injection site reactions. If you are taking this medication for a prolonged time, your doctor may frequently check your levels of blood components, liver function, and kidney function.
WAY OF ADMINISTRATION:
The doctor administers Diclofenac Sodium 75mg Injection for certain illnesses. The maximum daily dose is 150mg. The dosing instructions are explained to the patient. It is in addition to the side effects of the drug.
One should take this medication until the doctor sees fit. The doctor is in charge of the prescription.
The side effects of Diclofenac Sodium 75mg Injection are visible differently in different people. The side effects are mentioned below:
- Bloody urine
- Weight gain
- Breathing problem
- Increased thirst
The doctor knows how to manage the side effects. Visit the expert in case the side effects persist for a long time.
The dosage depends on severity and patients response. The frequency is changed to meet the demands of each patient after assessing the effectiveness of the initial Dyloject therapy. Limit your daily intake to 150 mg. The recommended dose of Dyloject is 37.5 mg given intravenously as a bolus over 15 seconds every 6 hours, or as needed. The daily dosage is 150 mg.
Patients are hydrated adequately before receiving Dyloject to lower the risk of harmful renal responses.
- Adverse side effects of combining Diclofenac Sodium 75mg Injection with other medicines exist. Book an appointment with the doctor if these side effects occur.
- One must not administer this injection for longer than prescribed.
- Women’s egg release (ovulation) may be impacted by NSAIDs like diclofenac injection. You might not be able to become pregnant as a result of this. When the diclofenac injection is withdrawn, this returns to normal. Consult your doctor.
- Liver issues occur in some people who intake this medicine. This has occasionally been fatal. If you experience any of the warning indications of liver disease, call the doctor immediately.
- People using this medicine after a recent heart attack are at an increased risk of heart attack and heart-related death. Following their first heart attack, those who took medications like these had a higher mortality rate than those who did not take such medicines. Consult your doctor.
The doctor is the authority on what to avoid when taking this medication. Some precautions heeded are for a better outcome.
Diclofenac Sodium 75mg Injection interacts with other medicines and can reduce the effectiveness of the medication taken. The doctor informs the patient about the drugs that should not be mixed. The other drugs it interacts with stated below:
The diseases that interact with this medicine are Renal toxicities, Anemia, and Asthma.
|Active Ingredient||Inactive Ingredients|
|Water for injections|