FML Forte Eye Drop is recommended for our eyes and injuries of the eye. The inflammation and swelling can also be taken care of with this prescription.
How is it administered?
The instructions for administering the FML Forte Eye drop would include:
- The head has to be tilted backwards and gently pull down the lower eyelid.
- The dropper must be held above the eye and place one drop.
- The eye should be shut for about 2 minutes after the drop has been put. Use a sterile tissue to avoid leakage, or place your finger at the corner of the said eye.
- The above steps should be repeated for the other eye.
Side Effects of Fluorometholone Ophthalmic Suspension :
The side-effects of FML Forte eye drop could involve the following:
- Prolonged Irritation around the eyes
- Increase in the sensitivity to light
- Mild Stinging
- Increased eye pressure
- Discharge from the eye
Dosage of FML Eye Drop:
The usual dose of 1-2 drops per eye two to four times a day is to be taken of FML Forte eye drops.
People who wear contact lenses cannot use FML Forte Eye Drop. In case someone does use contacts, the doctor would request them to remove the lens and administer the eye drop.
This medicine should not be used if the bottle has been tampered with or not properly packaged.
Never use FML Forte Eye drops or any other medications if they have expired. It can be harmful.
FML Forte could slow down the healing process and should be avoided after a major surgery. The list of some medicines that could result in interactions of all kinds are given below:
- Acemetacin- Gastrointestinal problems could be aggravated if both are taken together.
- BCG vaccine
FML Forte Ingredients:
Fluorometholone is the active ingredient in FML Forte Eye Drops.
Purified water, Monobasic, Sodium phosphate, and Polyvinyl Alcohol are some inactive ingredients.