Gyne Lotrimin 7 Day is an antifungal cream used for the treatment of vaginal yeast infection. It reduces vaginal itching, burning, and discharge occurs. This medication is used only to treat vaginal fungal infections. This may not give the expected results for contrasting infections such as acne and other skin diseases.
WAY OF APPLICATION:
Gyne Lotrimin 7 Day is a topical application prescribed for vaginal fungal infections. It’s directed to apply externally over the vagina. Otherwise, you can follow the doctor’s direction or the user leaflet provided with the packet. Make the surface clean and dry before applying the cream. Apply this cream formula once daily at bedtime for 7-days or as directed by a physician.
SIDE EFFECTS OF CLOTRIMAZOLE:
Those who are allergic to the inactive ingredient present in Gyne Lotrimin 7 Day may experience the following side effects:
- Vaginal or urethral burning.
- Blister of skin.
- Severe itching.
This cream is for external use only. If somebody swallows internally, they may feel uneasy or have throat or stomach irritation. In this case, inform your doctor.
Keep at room temperature.
Keep away from moisture or damp places (ex.- washroom).
Keep away from children and pets.
- Gyne Lotrimin 7-Day cream is prescribed only for external use. Do not consume it internally.
- Wash your hands before and after the application of the cream.
- Avoid contact with your eyes. If it happens, rinse your eyes with clear water. And, if your eyes irritate for a long duration, then contact your doctor.
- This product weakens the rubber material like latex condoms, cervical cups, etc. To avoid it, discuss it with your doctor and ask for a different and safe birth control medication that will not react with Griseofulvin.
- If you are allergic to inactive ingredients, then contact your doctor about different medications.
If you are taking herbal medication for the same infections then there are chances of less effect of Gyne Lotrimin 7-Days.
|Active Ingredients||Other Ingredients|
|Clotrimazole||Benzyl alcohol, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetyl ester wax, sodium phosphate monobasic, Sorbitan monostearate, Polysorbate 60, 2-octyldodecanol, Purified water.|