Minoz OD 100 Capsule MR is an antibiotic medicine intended for the treatment of any bacterial infections it can be lung infections (ex., Pneumonia or bronchitis), urinary infections, eye or ear infections, and also for sexually transmitted diseases, skin acne. The main intention of Minoz OD 100 Capsule MR is to suppress the side effects associated with overdose.
WAY OF ADMINISTRATION:
Minoz OD 100 Capsule MR can be administered orally with or without food but generally, it’s recommended with the meal to avoid stomach irritation. Do not separate, dissolve or grind the capsule. Administer with plenty of water to swallow easily.
SIDE EFFECTS Of MINOZ OD 100:
Everyone may experience different side effects for Minoz OD 100 Capsule MR may disappear later once the body gets adjusted to the medicine. Here are some common side effects found in patients:
- Skin rash.
- Photosensitivity (extreme sensitivity to sunlight).
Which gradually gets resolved over time.
DOSAGE OF MINOZ OD:
The dose of Minoz OD 100 capsule MR depends upon the condition of infection that may differ for every patient. Generally, it’s recommended twice a day for adults. This duration may vary with the type of infection. It is for children over 12 years. The dose is as suggested by the doctor to avoid the side effects. It is necessary to complete the course even after feeling better to prevent further growth of bacteria. Don’t miss the dose or if it happens continue the next dose at the given time.
- Minoz OD100 Capsule MR is not suggested for patients with a history of liver and kidney diseases and also who are suffering from asthmatic issues.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers also avoid or consult with the doctor before taking Minoz OD100 Capsule MR because it may affect the development of bone.
- Minoz OD100 Capsule MR are not for children under eight years as they may affect teeth development.
- Also, those who are taking other medication or allergic to Minoz OD100 Capsule MR consult with your physician before administering.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Keep away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
Here is the list of drugs that interact with Minoz OD100 Capsule MR and may show undesirable effects.
- Strontium chloride
- Live Cholera Vaccine
- Digoxin (antiarrhythmics)
The active ingredient present in Minoz OD100 Capsule MR is Minocycline 100mg.