Vardenafil 20 mg Tablet are a potent medication for male sexual problems like impotence or erectile dysfunction. Vardenafil is a main active component that helps to increase the blood flow towards the penis which results in a longer erection. This medicine is not helpful in sexually transmitted diseases.
WAY OF ADMINISTRATION:
Brand Levitra Tablet medication has the most common and convenient administration via the oral route. Administer it with or without food but avoid fat food. To avoid stomach irritation, swallow the medicine with water.
SIDE EFFECTS OF LEVITRA:
Side effects cannot be the same for everyone; they may vary from body to body and dosage. Here are a few common side effects mentioned:
- Stuffy nose
- Vision problems
Here are a few rare but severe side effects:
- High BP
- Heart disease
- Trouble breathing
- Cholesterol issues
DOSAGE OF VARDENADIL:
Vardenafil 20 mg Tablet are prescription medicine, so follow your specialist’s advice about taking the dose. Usually, instructed to administer one hour before sexual activity. This is not a daily dose medication, should be taken once within 24 hours.
Store at room temperature.
Keep away from children.
- This medication is not for females.
- This medication is only for elders. That is 21 years above men.
- Discuss with your specialist if you have any side effects with the medicine ingredients.
- If you have any heart issues like heart attack, high or low BP, stroke, etc., or have a history of the same then tell your physician as this medicine may increase the blood pressure or any other unwanted activity.
- Do not consume alcohol; it may make you dizzy.
- Try not to accept the high-fat dinner as it might require greater investment to impact.
- This is not a daily dose of medication. It should be taken within 24 hours.
Drugs which interacts with Vardenafil 20 mg tablet:
- Alpha blockers
- Azole antifungals
- Macrolide antibiotics
- HIV protease inhibitor
- Hepatitis c protease inhibitor
|Active Ingredients||Other ingredients|
|Vardenafil||Crospovidone, colloidal anhydrous silica, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.|
There are no reviews yet.