Venlor XR 37.5 Capsule is used for the treatment of depression and anxiety disorders. It modifies the brain chemicals contribute to the manifestation of anxiety symptoms, including agitation, restlessness, lack of focus, exhaustion, perspiration, accelerated heart rate, and unwanted or racing thoughts.
Take this medication with a meal. To keep a constant level in the blood, taking this medication at a set time each day is advisable to take this medication at a set time daily.
Do not miss any doses and complete the entire course of treatment. Stopping this drug abruptly could make your symptoms worse.
WAY OF ADMINISTRATION:
Administer Venlor XR 37.5 Capsule by mouth twice daily. It is taken at the beginning of the day and in the evening. The slow-release tablets and capsules once. It takes about four to six weeks to attain the full benefit of this drug. The dosing instructions and the intake instructions are explained to the patient. It is in addition to the side effects of the drug.
One should take this medication until the doctor sees fit. The doctor is in charge of the prescription.
SIDE EFFECTS OF VENLOR XR:
The side effects of Venlor XR 37.5 Capsule appear differently in different people. A higher dose of the medication could result in adverse side effects- the effects mentioned below.
- Decreased appetite
- Sexual dysfunction
- Irregular heartbeat
The physician knows how to manage the side effects. If the medicine is not taken duly, then more side effects occur.
Rare side effects may occur in some patients. It is tough to judge the side effects that may arise.
DOSAGE OF VENLOR XR:
The dosage depends on severity and patients response.
- Treatment of Major Depressive Disorder
The beginning dose of VENLOR XR Capsules is 75 mg daily, given as a single dose for most patients. It may be preferable for some patients to start at 37.5 mg daily for four to seven days before increasing to 75 mg daily to give new patients time to get used to the drug.
Patients who don’t respond well to the recommended starting dose of 75 mg daily may benefit from dose increases up to a maximum of about 225 mg daily. Since most patients reach steady-state plasma levels of venlafaxine and its leading metabolites by day four, dose increases should be made as needed in increments of up to 75 mg daily and at intervals of no less than four days.
- Treatment for Generalized Anxiety Disorder
The beginning dose of this capsule is 75 mg daily, given as a single dose for most patients. It may be preferable for some patients to start at 37.5 mg daily for 4 to 7 days before increasing to 75 mg daily to give new patients time to get used to the drug.
Patients who don’t respond well to the recommended starting dose of 75 mg daily may benefit from increased dosage up to a maximum of 225 mg daily. Increases in dosage is done as necessary in increments of up to 75 mg daily and at least every four days.
- The doctor is aware of all the patients medical problems like kidney and liver problems.
- Adverse side effects of combining Venlor XR 37.5 Capsule with other medicines exist. Book an appointment with the doctor if these side effects occur.
- When taken with Venlor-XR 37.5 Capsule, mirtazapine may cause significant adverse effects. Serotonin syndrome is a dangerous disorder that it may lead. Some of its potentially life-threatening symptoms include agitation, hallucinations, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tachycardia, labile blood pressure, hyperthermia, and coma.
- This medication may have ill effects on pregnant women. Seek the doctors advice and discontinue the use if it does not suit you.
- Serious ill effects are felt in the body when one consumes alcohol.
The doctor is the authority on what to avoid when taking this medication. Some precautions heeded are for a better outcome.
Venlor XR 37.5 Capsule interacts with other medicines and can reduce the effectiveness of the medication taken. The doctor informs the patient about the drugs that should not be mixed. The other drugs it interacts with stated below:
Being mindful of the drugs and their uses is essential. Glaucoma and Hyponatremia interact with this drug.
|Active Ingredient||Inactive Ingredients|
|Venlafaxine||Ferric oxide yellow|
|Ferric oxide red|