Zinetac 150mg Tablet is prescribed for peptic ulcer. It is also taken for heartburn with the use of painkillers. One can eat smaller meals and avoid spicy foods when one wants to improve the symptoms. Zinetac 150 MG Tablet successfully treats upper GI bleeding ulcers, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome, and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) by lowering the amount of acid produced in the stomach. The doctor specifies the dosage instructions for adults and elders.
WAY OF ADMINISTRATION:
Administer Zinetac 150mg Tablet by mouth twice daily. One should take two tablets in a twenty-four-time slot.
This medicine works better if it is taken at the same time everyday. There is consistency to this. One will not forget to take this medication.
The doctor examines patients situation and decides the dosage schedule for a stipulated time.
One can have this tablet without a meal. There is no strict protocol for the consumption of this medicine and meals.
The side effects of taking Zinetac 150mg Tablet appear differently in different people.
A higher dose of the medication could result in intense side effects.
The effects mentioned below.
- Mental confusion
One must visit the physician if the side effects persist. The physician knows how to deal with and manage the side effects. Unwanted side effects occur if the medicine is not duly taken. It increases the risk of more illness.
The rare side effects may occur in some patients. It is tough to foresee the side effects that may arise.
One must build up their immunity. The side effects may not be so severe for patients with increased immunity.
The initial dosage for adults is 300mg or 150 mg twice daily. The duration specified by the doctor is four to eight weeks. It depends on the disease progression and the progress of the patient.
Zinetac 150mg Tablet dosage varies according to the user’s age, health, and a variety of other situations. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully when taking this medication. When administering Zinetac 150mg Tablets to youngsters, exercise caution.
There is a risk of overdosing if you take two Zinetac 150mg Tablet dosages at once if you fail to take one. Zinetac 150mg Tablet overdose symptoms include sleepiness, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Call the doctor if an overdose with Zinetac 150mg Tablet is suspected.
The physician might change the dosing schedule or start you on a lesser dose. As a result, the body’s concentration of the medicine may not rise too high.
The dosage structure varies for each disease. Taking the correct dose means fewer chances of falling ill.
- The doctor is made aware of all the patients medical problems like kidney problems, liver problems, and enlarged prostate.
- Adverse side effects of combining Zinetac 150mg Tablet with other medicines exist. Speak to the doctor if these side effects occur.
- Patients with gastrointestinal bleeding should not take this drug. An alternative is found in its place.
The doctor provides this information.
- The body’s ability to absorb vitamin B-12 may be reduced during prolonged treatment with this medication. Depending on the clinical state, appropriate remedial actions, dose changes, or substitution with a suitable substitute may be required in certain circumstances.
- The use of this medication may make pneumonia more likely to occur. Priority should be given to reporting to the doctor, and the symptoms includes chest pain, fever, difficulty breathing, and the appearance of green or yellow mucus with a cough. Depending on the clinical condition, appropriate remedial actions, dose changes, or substitution with a suitable substitute may be necessary for these situations.
The doctor is the authority on what to avoid when taking this medication. Some precautions heeded are for a better outcome. One is aware of the safe ways to take this drug.
Zinetac 150mg Tablet interacts with other medicines and can reduce the effectiveness of the medication taken. The doctor informs the patient about the drugs that should not be mixed. The other drugs it interacts with stated below:
- Vitamin D3
The disease interactions of this medication are also present. GI Bleeding, Renal dysfunction, PKU, and Porphyria interact with this tablet.
|Active Ingredient||Inactive Ingredients|
|Ranitidine||Yellow iron oxide|